The PCM-4 is reference measuring sets which can be used to determine characteristics between the analog and digital levels (“half channel” measurements) with excellent speed and precision. The instruments include built-in self-tests and calibration routines to handle the demanding requirements placed on test and measurement equipment by the digital systems used in transmission and switching.
• Chaining of setups to form automatic test
• A-A, A-D, D-A, D-D measurements (“half
channel” and “full-channel”)
• Digital signal processing for speed and
• Graphical display of application-specific
• Out-of-band measurements up to 128 kHz